Registration and Transcripts

Summer Hours begin Monday, June 5

Monday thru Thursday -  9 am to 3 pm - closed on Friday's.


Closed the week of July 3rd.

Freshman Pre-Enrollment for 2017- 2018

Freshman Pre-Enrollment for 2017- 2018 school year - 

For student's not attending Rancho or Russell -

Begin's March 1st. - 

Registrar Office Hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm 

Parents need to bring the following:

- Student's Birth Certificate

- Student's Immunization Records

- Proof of Residency - Mortgage or Property Tax AND a current PG&E Bill

- Parent's ID

- Latest Copy of 8th grade Report Card


Upon Completion of Enrollment - Freshman Parents and students will be able to attend our Orientation Night on April 5th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the MHS Library.

For questions, please contact the Registrar's office at 408-635-2800 X 4102

Inter-District Transfers

INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFERS approved for the 2016-2017 school year will expire in May 2017. An approved inter-district transfer request must be on file for non-residents to continue attending school in the Milpitas Unified School District for the 2017-2018 school year. Please contact your District of Residence to begin the process.  Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be accepted beginning April 3, 2017 and may be dropped off to District Transfers at the District Office, Building 200, Room 213.

Enrollment and Transfers

Requirements for student registration for students new to the district:


You must register your child at your resident school based on your Milpitas resident address. If you do not know your resident school, please use the District's School Locator Link

New Students: Parents enrolling students for any grade in the district will need to provide the following items to register their student(s).
1. Proof of Parent/Legal Guardian: current Driver's License, California ID or Government issued ID
2. Proof of Student Age: Birth Certificate, Passport or Immigration Certificate/Visa (only if Birth Certificate is not available) 
3. Proof of Residency Documents (one from each list is required): 

A. Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Bill, Escrow Document, OR Full Rental Agreement
B. Current PG&E Bill OR Current City of Milpitas Utility Bill

Families residing in multi-family units are required to complete additional forms and provide additional proofs of residency. Contact your school secretary for further information.

Registration is completed online--click on the link below:




Need a copy of your MHS transcript?

Order official transcripts through

The fastest and easiest way to request and send your official transcript.

You may also order an unofficial for yourself free of charge.

Note: If you graduated before 2009, electronic sending is not available. Please provide a physical address of where you would like your transcript to be mailed, and it will be mailed out within two business days.